me, myself & I

dreams of sorrow and love, dreams of smoke, isn't all of life just a big joke?

vineri, 31 august 2007

chasing illusions


i'm tired, i'm so tired, tonight i'm tired beyond the realms of death, beyond the realms of life.....i'm just tired. it hurts, you know. it hurts to feel the lack, it hurts to feel the presence, it hurts to feel..... i envy the lives of statues and graves. they are alone for eternity, but unlike me they are incapable to grief the void around them. how refreshing seems their solitary, hollow existence. how peaceful is their absence of emotion, their ocean without any shores. for me often motion takes the place of emotion. among the graves, as well as among people, you are never alone but yet so lonely.... the unique universes collide but yet they do not mingle. absent, time makes his presence felt in a paradoxal way, pourring into and out of everything. looking for it can be a very challenging hobby: a variety of chasing and catching movements, all bound to end in failure. catching time, well there's the modern Holy Graal! a quest for the brave or for the hopelessly insane. now excuse me while i'll go trap my own illusion.......

Niciun comentariu: